Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kennedy/Jenks Consultants
Lakewood, CO (Denver metro area)
# of openings:
Kennedy/Jenks Consultants provides engineering and scientific solutions to municipal agencies, businesses, and industrial facilities. With offices serving clients throughout the United States, we provide consulting services nationwide. Since our firm’s inception in 1919, we have focused on providing clients with exceptional personalized service, highly qualified professional staff, and technically advanced engineering solutions.
We are currently seeking CAD Technicians to join our growing practice providing multi-discipline engineering and environmental solutions to clients in the water environment and industrial sectors. Position will be located in Oxnard, Pasadena, Irvine, Walnut Creek, San Francisco, Santa Rosa, or Santa Clara CA; Portland or Eugene OR; Denver CO; or Federal Way or Seattle WA.
What you’ll do: As part of our team, you will provide consulting services in the firm’s Water and Infrastructure Business Unit. Working with our multi discipline project teams, the CAD Technician will participate in design of Water Infrastructure work and other civil design for a variety of interesting clients.
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years of experience in relevant fields (water, wastewater, civil infrastructure, Civil Design)
- Solid handson knowledge of AutoCAD and/or MicroStation
- Perform routine to moderately difficult drafting assignments
- Address redline markups provided by engineers or designers
- Backcheck own work prior to delivery to internal client
- Understand and adhere to company CAD Standards
- Ability to adopt and work to a Client CAD Standard when needed
- Familiar with working in a ProjectWise environment
- Receive and adhere to budget expectations for task assignments
- Communicate with engineers regarding task execution
- Ability to interact, collaborate and communicate with project teams in a positive and proactive manner
As an employee-owned firm, Kennedy/Jenks offers a unique company culture with a corporate commitment to a maintaining a positive work/life experience. Kennedy/Jenks Consultants provides excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits packages, including career advancement opportunities, outstanding training opportunities, stock ownership, profit sharing and excellent health, dental, and life insurance.
Kennedy/Jenks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.