Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
16 - Configuration Manager - Change Management
# of openings:
Benefits include but not limited to Medical, Dental, Life, FSA, Disability, PTO, Holiday, 401(k), ESPP, and Deferred Compensation
- Processing, Reviewing, categorizing, documenting and working with stakeholders to ensure clarity of change requests to configuration items affecting the Mission area.
- Coordinate with Testing and Release Management staff to manage change requests through all phases of their life cycle.
- Manage Change Requests through all phases of their lifecycle.
- Administering the change request queue to ensure processing thresholds are achieved.
- Measuring effective change.
- Providing administrative support to the Change Approval Board (CAB) including agendas, meeting minutes and decision documentation.
- Deconflict the schedule of ASIs and change requests (CRs).
- Coordinating with Service Release Agent (SRAs) to determine risk of CR
- Track and report all hardware and software assets that support operations in the CMDB.
- Developing a service map framework to capture the interdependencies between configuration attributes and mission capabilities and establishing and maintaining the Service Map.
- Candidate must hold an active Department of Defense (DoD) clearance level of Secret prior to start date.
- Candidate must be certified in accordance with DoD 8570 IAM Level II approved baseline certifications prior to start date.
- Additional industry certifications may be required within specific time frames.
If you have previously applied to a position on our website, input your e-mail address and passwordbelow to login. Then simply click "Add to My Jobs" to apply for additional positions.There is no need to complete an employment application more than once.