Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
28 - Senior Exchange Administrator - Messaging
# of openings:
Benefits include but not limited to Medical, Dental, Life, FSA, Disability, PTO, Holiday, 401(k), ESPP, and Deferred Compensation
Multiple tiers of support
Primary responsibilities will consist of the operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of a Microsoft Exchange 2010 enterprise environment. Additional responsibilities include supporting the Blackberry/Good Mobile Technology environment. The candidate will provide systems administration responsibilities across a wide array of technical services.
Duties include: Installation/Configuration of Microsoft Exchange, Implementation and management of Exchange High Availability technologies (e.g. DAG’s, Clustering), Practical knowledge of SMTP routing, Active Directory/LDAP, and DNS, Mail Routing, Exchange and SMTP Troubleshooting, IIS (Internet Information Services) Administration, Troubleshooting, Remote Server, Application Mail Relay, Backup and Restore, Disaster Recovery concepts and Patch Management.
This position requires the candidate have experience with the following products, Scripting (PowerShell), Microsoft SQL Server, Dell PowerEdge Server management, BIND/WINS Management, Symantec Mail Security Products, MCSA/MCSE - Windows Server 2012- Messaging, MCITP – Windows Server 2008- Messaging, Enterprise Virtualization and Migration Exchange Server Migration (to include mailbox migrations).
Occasional weekend or shift work may be required.
- Must have 1 to 4 years working experience and intimate proficiency with Microsoft Exchange 2010 administration and troubleshooting in a large-scale, enterprise, multi-site environment.
- Must have 3 years working experience supporting, maintaining and administering core Microsoft technologies including Windows Server 2008/2012.
- In depth understanding and working Exchange mailboxes, distribution lists and contacts
- Sound working knowledge of Internet/Intranet technologies including security features.
- Sound working knowledge of network infrastructure and operations, including switching, routing, Ethernet, TCP/IP.
- Sound working knowledge of remote access technology.
- Thorough knowledge of Active Directory (managing users computers, groups and contacts)
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, and experience in a professional service environment, with responsibility for supporting multiple applications and network environments.
- Mobile messaging technologies; Blackberry, Blackberry Enterprise Server, Good Mobile Technologies is strongly desired.
- Collaboration; Microsoft OCS and Lync.
- Candidate must hold an active Department of Defense (DoD) clearance level of Secret prior to start date.
- Candidate must be certified in accordance with DoD 8570 IAT Level II approved baseline certifications prior to start date.
- MCSA Server 2012 or greater (Required).
- Additional industry certifications may be required within specific time frames.
If you have previously applied to a position on our website, input your e-mail address and passwordbelow to login. Then simply click "Add to My Jobs" to apply for additional positions.There is no need to complete an employment application more than once.