Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Diesel Truck Mechanic
at Kilgore Companies
Responsible for maintenance and servicing of fleet vehicles and machinery with or without direction from the Maintenance Supervisor or Head Mechanic.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform general repairs
- Identify parts required for repair
- Perform all levels of preventive maintenance services including breaks, oil changes, tires, and lights
- Maintain work area appearance and safety
- Must provide own set of tools for basic repair and maintenance up to half inch drive size
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by the Supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Lift tools, machinery parts, and other objects weighing between 60-80 pounds each
- Endure intermittent bending, crouching, pushing, pulling, stopping and reaching
- Standing for extended period of time
- Able to work under extreme conditions such as hot or cold temperatures, noise, dust and dirt