Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Aggregates Sales Representative
at Kilgore Companies
Job Status: Full-Time/Regular
Job Reference #: 1028
This is a skilled position with a primary responsibility to provide customers with product knowledge and pricing information for a variety of project levels.
- Services existing accounts and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Implement troubleshooting schematics to resolve all customer complaints and problems
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Enhances sales staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- Excels in market knowledge and monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, etc.
- Maintain thorough product knowledge.
- Supply related materials to clientele with appropriate technical support as required.
- Interface with clients to negotiate and close sales, and establish credit lines via respective authorization.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Price management: ability to negotiate pricing vs being low bidder
- Value: the ability to recognize opportunities for value added products / services
- Leverage technology: knowledgeable about products to fulfill the customer’s needs and or solve their technical problems
- Optimize opportunities: be able to utilize company operating systems, monthly financials and lead generation process to increase market share.