Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CADD Operator (Denver, CO)
at Kimley-Horn and Associates, inc.
Ranked #18 on Fortune Magazine’s "100 Best Companies to Work For” and “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials,” Kimley-Horn prides itself on hiring high-achieving, dedicated, and reliable professionals. At Kimley Horn we provide the environment for our people to flourish along with offering many great benefits including generous health benefits, industry leading 401k match, profit sharing, highly rewarding bonus program, backup childcare and many other great benefits.
Our Denver Development Services team is growing! The office is looking for a Civil Drafter to join the site/land development team. Duties of the position include civil plan production for various projects, site layout/design, utilities layout/design, file management, and assisting in preparation of submittal packages. Candidate must be proficient at preparing civil construction drawings in Civil 3D. Candidate must be able to work with a team of civil designers and engineers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong proficiency with Civil 3D - drafting and design
- 1-2 years of relevant drafting experience
- Working experience in the preparation of construction plans and documents
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Strong work ethic, interpersonal communication/writing skills and desire to learn
- Ability to provide mentorship and train staff
- Strong working knowledge of Autocad and Civil3d
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor H1-B or any other work visa petitions.