Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
* Temp/Seasonal Stock Team Member
at Kirkland's, inc.
- Job ID
- 840 - FIRST & MAIN
- Store Operations
The primary responsibility of a Stock Team Member is to assist with merchandise presentation, price changes and the freight flow process. This position requires a high level of organization and a sense of urgency. This is a nonexempt (hourly) part-time position.
- Assist in the process of the receipt of all merchandise in a safe, timely and efficient manner
- Assist in maintaining an efficient and organized stockroom
- Assist in maintaining merchandise presentation, pricing and the accuracy of inventory levels
- Responsible for driving profitable sales through Kirkland’s customer service model, protecting company assets and support of the Company Handbook during their shifts
- Strives to meet and exceed store targets and goals by engaging with each and every customer during their shifts
- Follows direction and coaching from the store management to overcome obstacles that may prevent the store from achieving the targets and goals
- Supports high performing teams that can accomplish company goals, initiatives, and priorities, by executing and providing feedback of the customer service model
- Takes personal accountability for both individual and team performance
- Models the way, protects company branding at all times by treating all internal and external customers in a respectful and professional manner during their shift
- Assists in execution of all strategies, change initiatives, and business opportunities directed by the store management team
- Maintains high commitment and demonstrated support for company initiatives
- Takes initiative during every shift to make every customer experience special and support a positive culture
- Reports to shift with a professional, positive, can-do attitude at all times
- Stock experience preferred
- Energetic, results oriented and competitive with a drive to succeed
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally
- Ability to work weekends, holidays and evenings
- Ability to read and interpret company directives, handbook and manuals
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs of the store
- Ability to lift and move 50 pounds or more on a regular basis
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to lift and move bulky merchandise on a regular basis
- Ability to stoop, bend and lift to stock and retrieve merchandise from stockroom and sales floor on a regular basis
Kirkland's participates in E-Verify, an electronic employment verification program operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with Social Security Administration (SSA), to verify the employment eligibility of newly hired employees.
Right to Work
New Jersey Applicants Only . . . . . Anti-Discrimination Poster