Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
- 31-Jul-2019 to 29-Sep-2019 (MST)
- Highlands Ranch, CO
- Full Time
Kneaders Bakery and Cafe is currently hiring an Assistant Manager.
The Kneaders brand is built on delighting our guests in a way that creates loyalty. We do this by offering fresh, high-quality food, providing comfort to the guests, and building meaningful relationships with our guests, community, employees, vendors and suppliers. We are looking for individuals who can help provide fresh food, promote a great environment and enhance caring relationships to join our team.
Kneaders is looking for highly motivated team players with a desire to learn and grow who can help us improve our store and deliver results. Kneaders is growing quickly, providing many opportunities for growth for those who excel and develop into an outstanding performer.
To include the following, but not limited to:
- Taking orders for catering.
- Help customers in the store by seeing that their meal is made quickly and accurately.
- Train new employees.
- See that the store is maintained in a clean and safe manner.
- Lead and encourage employees.
- See that crew prep assignments are completed.
- See that the flow of customers is constant at the drive thru window.
- Make sure that all security protocols are followed.
- Attend manager's meeting.
- Help see that daily, weekly and monthly crew cleaning assignments are complete.
- Must be able to demonstrate speed.
- Must be able to give outstanding customer service.
- Must be able to train new employees and manage a crew of 4-6 people.
- Must be able to maintain energy in the late evening.
- We are looking for a goal oriented person with clear direction and great people skills.
- Be ready to learn as much as you can, and have the ability to coach, teach and develop the kills you learn.
- You must be available full time (5 days a week) from 1pm to 10pm.
- We would prefer someone with management experience.
- Starting wage is $13 - $16 per/hr.
Come and join a great team in an exciting environment!
Kneaders Bakery & Cafe is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, Kneaders Bakery & Cafe policy of equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran's status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified persons with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position may require the successful completion of a criminal background check and/or drug screen.