Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Corporate Pastry Trainer
at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
- 27-Sep-2018 to 31-Mar-2019 (MST)
- Colorado Market
- Open & Negotiable
- Full Time
Kneaders Bakery & Cafe is currently looking for a talented Corporate Pastry Trainer who is extremely passionate about food! We create brand loyalty by offering fresh high-quality food, providing restaurant dining comfort for our guests and building meaningful relationships with our guests. We are looking for individuals who can help provide fresh food, promote a comfortable restaurant environment and enhance caring relationships to join our team.
Kneaders is unique, Kneaders is refreshing, and here are just a few reasons why: Closed Sundays - Open from 7am to 10pm Monday through Saturday - Competitive compensation - We continue to honor the craft of baking - We pursue and promote culinary experts - We have sustained company growth.
Some of our benefits include health insurance, dental insurance, vision care, life insurance, Paid Time Off, employee discounts and more. The dream career opportunity is closer than you think. Apply today to learn more about our brand and our team!
- Assist in the production of baking measuring, mixing, pouring or shaping pastries, observing proper cook temperatures and times, and applying proper toppings, glaze or packaging to finished product.
- Weighing flour and other ingredients to prepare dough and other flour-based mixes
- Train and assist in the production and baking of all sweet pastries, pies, cakes or seasonal pastries.
- Must be able to follow instructions and recipes to teach and train exact standards in an effort to maintain the highest quality
- Must be able to train and perform day to day bakery/pastry duties and operations
- Must be able to multi-task and thrive in a stressful environment
- Maintain and drive high standards and expectations around food quality, customer service, food safety, and store cleanliness by empowering teams you interact with
- Must know the menu and recipes by heart, can spot when something's not right, and coach restaurant teams to correct
- Communicate clearly and consistently with restaurant staff and corporate staff
- Have a clear understanding of and ability to perform every job in the restaurant
- Demonstrate respect for individual employees and show appreciation for their efforts and contributions
Required Education and Experience
- Culinary school is not a must but is preferred
- Must be quick with hands, pay attention to detail and follow corporate recipes and guidelines
- 1 year or more in management or leadership experience coaching and mentoring team members
- 1 year or more experience in a restaurant kitchen
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Experience using a PC and MS Office Suite Platforms