Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Head Pastry Chef
at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe
- 03-May-2019 to 02-Jul-2019 (MST)
- Castle Rock, CO
- $12.50+ DOE
- Full Time
Kneaders Bakery and Cafe is currently hiring a Head Pastry Chef.
The Kneaders brand is built on delighting our guests in a way that creates loyalty. We do this by offering fresh, high quality food, provide comfort to the guests and building meaningful relationships with our guests, community, employees, vendors and suppliers. We are looking for individuals who can help provide fresh food, promote a comfortable environment and enhance caring relationships to join our team.
Kneaders is looking for a highly motivated Head pastry chef with a desire to learn and grow who can help us build the brand, develop others, and deliver results. Kneaders is growing quickly providing many opportunities for growth for those who excel and develop into an outstanding performer.
- Manage a crew of 2-4 pastry chefs in the daily production of 40+ pastries.
- You must be able to follow instructions and corporate guidelines and recipes to meet exact standards
- This is a high volume production environment and you must have a high sense of urgency.
- Must be able to multi-task and thrive in a stressful environment.
- Professional cake decorating experience is not required but useful.
- Must have pastry and baking experience.
- Culinary school is not a must, but a plus.
- Must be quick with hands and be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs above waist.
- Must pay attention to detail and follow corporate recipes and guidelines.
- Must be able and willing to maintain a clean working environment.
- Must be available to work between the hours of 4am and 2pm, 5 days per week.
- Must work Fridays, Saturdays and Holidays. Holidays are peak times and no time off will be given.
- Starting wage is $12.50+ DOE
- Need to commit for at least one year.
Come and join a great team in an exciting environment!
Kneaders Bakery & Cafe is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, Kneaders Bakery & Cafe policy of equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran's status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified persons with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position may require the successful completion of a criminal background check and/or drug screen.