LABOR SYSTEMS JOB CENTER
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Representative/Outside Sales
at LABOR SYSTEMS JOB CENTER
- 29-Jun-2020 to 28-Aug-2020 (PST)
- Denver, CO, USA
- 48,000 - 52,000
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Do you enjoy working in sales? Are you a go-getter? Are you looking for a long-term position with an industry leader? If so, we'd like to hear from you!
Founded in 1985, we are Arizona Labor Force, Inc. dba Labor Systems and Allied Forces, the largest industrial staffing firm in Arizona. Our mission is to put people to work and to provide superior service to our customers. We achieve this by valuing our employees, promoting continuous improvement, behaving ethically, and treating people with dignity and respect.
With over 40 locations across 10 states, our team does whatever it takes to deliver quick service and prepared employees. We provide custom labor solutions and are committed to work with our customers to solve all of their staffing challenges.
This is a full-time internal positon, not a temporary job placement.
- Assess customers' individual or business needs
- Generate and qualify leads
- Source and develop client referrals
- Prepare sales action plans and strategies
- Schedule sales activity
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients
- Record and maintain sales leads, and reports in CRM software
- Effectively utilize sales and promotional materials
- Negotiate with clients within established guidelines
- Respond to sales inquiries and service concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Resolve customer complaints and queries
- Follow up on sales activity
- Carry out market research to monitor competitors, market conditions and product developments
- Perform customer site visits to ensure workplace safety standards are in practice*
Key Competencies and Traits
- Goal driven
- Adaptability and resilient
- Persistent and Proactive
- Self Motivated
- Basic level competence in Microsoft Office Suite and Windows OS
- Planning and organization skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of CRM/sales platforms e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.
- Knowledge of customer service principles
- Knowledge of basic business principles
- Experience in making presentations
- Proven ability to consistently achieve sales targets
Education and Experience
- High School or equivalent
- At least 2 years of outside B2B field sales experience*
It is the policy of our Company not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time