LABOR SYSTEMS JOB CENTER
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at LABOR SYSTEMS JOB CENTER
- 05-Aug-2019 to 04-Oct-2019 (PST)
- Labor and Trades
- Denver, CO, USA
- Part Time
Drive automobile transporting passengers.
Job Duties and Tasks for: Van Driver
- Must be at least 25 years old.
- Must pass a drug test.
- Van Driver must have a valid driver's license from the state in which he/she is hired.
- Van Driver must provide a clean MVR report with no moving violations in the last three years.
- Must have held a license for a minimum of three years.
- Van Driver will follow relevant safety regulations and state laws governing vehicle operation and ensure that passengers follow safety regulations.
- Will obey all traffic laws and signs including speed limits.
- Van Driver will test vehicle equipment such as lights, brakes, horn, or windshield wipers, to ensure proper operations.
- Van Driver will notify office of vehicle problems.
- Van Driver must report any accidents involving the vehicle and any moving violations on their driver's license to the office staff and complete all necessary accident reports.
- Will perform routine vehicle maintenance such as regulating tire pressure, adding gasoline, oil, and water.
- Van Driver will drop off and pick up passengers at prearranged locations.
- Van Driver will record mileage and location of each drop off and pick up site.
- Van Driver will vacuum and clean interiors as well as wash exterior of van.
- Van Driver will need to know how to read a map and follow directions.
Please come into office to fill out application - 1554 W 70th Ave Denver, Co 80221
It is the policy of our Company not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race religion, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.