Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Position Type
- Hourly Full-Time
- # of Openings
- Requisition ID
- Product Line
- US - Asphalt, Paving & Construction (A,P,C)
- Job Locations
- US-CO-Commerce City
- Aggregate Industries Management, Inc.
Perform maintenance, equipment operation, grounds and housekeeping tasks necessary to maintain plant sites, buildings, grounds and equipment managed by regional business entities.
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Cleans and prepares sites and plants. May remove trees and debris, tends pumps, compressors and generators.
- Cleans under and around operating plant using shovels, brooms and other manual devices. Participates in mechanical maintenance activities that may require the use of hand tools and equipment. May assist with traffic control on site when required. Monitors plant for material spills and mechanical failure and report to site management when identified. May drive a vehicle company property/job site. Operate power tools. Perform routine maintenance on equipment as required; determine when equipment is in need of repair and inform appropriate authorities.
- Provides day to day laborer services and looks for ways to improve maintenance process or services on an ongoing basis.
- Performs related work as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: High School diploma/GED
- Detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Able to prioritize work.
- Ability to work outdoors. Manual dexterity, eye-hand coordination, good physical fitness, a good sense of balance, and an ability to work as a member of a team.
- Driver License needed.