Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Position Type
- Hourly Full-Time
- # of Openings
- Requisition ID
- Product Line
- Job Locations
- Aggregate Industries Management, Inc.
The Loader Operator operates straight or articulated rubber-tired tractor-type vehicle equipped with front-mounted hydraulically powered bucket or scoop to lift and transport bulk materials to and from storage or processing areas. This is a day shift position.
- Starts engine, shifts gears, presses pedals, and turns steering wheel to operate loader. Moves levers to lower and tilt bucket and drives front-end loader forward to force bucket into bulk material. Moves levers to raise and tilt bucket when filled, drives vehicle to work site, and moves levers to dump material.
- Perform assignments outlined by supervisors and standard procedures are followed in the performance of duties. Work is inspected periodically for safety and economy in operation. Performs routine maintenance on loader, such as lubricating, fueling, and cleaning.
- Maintain an effective system of communications with supervisors and customers serviced.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 12 months of loader operator experience with CAT 950
- Prior work experience preferred working in or around heavy equipment, construction, or paving.
- Basic mechanical maintenance knowledge and skills.
- Proven safety record.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- High school \ GED
- Bilingual Spanish/English a plus