Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Representative, Ready Mix
- # of Openings
- Requisition ID
- Position Type
- Salaried Full-Time
- Product Line
- Ready Mix
- Job Locations
- Aggregate Industries Management, Inc.
Serves as liaison between customers and Company by identifying and contacting current and prospective clients, generating sales proposals, and servicing existing accounts. Ensures quality and consistency of service and/or product delivery.
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Plans and schedules visits to existing accounts in assigned territory per timeframe set by the department; suggests products for account to order, and facilitates problems to be corrected; establishes and maintains rapport with accounts and client publishers in order to continue a positive business relationship for the department.
- Prepares action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project number of contacts to be made; follows up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Attends operational meetings and participates in strategic planning for the enterprise. Represents the department at regional and national industry conferences and trade exhibits.
- Develops and supervises the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials; works with marketing staff to develop and produce specialty sale materials as needed.
- Oversees new and existing account services through quality checks and other follow-up as specified per department requirements; identifies and resolves client concerns.
- Prepares a variety of status reports, including trends in territory, upcoming events, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals; reports on special developments, information, concerns or feedback gathered through field activity.
- Addresses and resolves customer service inquiries, requests and complaints.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: Bachelor's/Undergraduate Degree, comparable experience may be substituted for preferred degree
Field of Study Preferred: Business, Sales, Marketing, Construction Management
Required Work Experience: 1 to 3 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing, prior experience in the construction materials industry preferred.
Travel Requirements: Ability to travel locally and regionally
- Have the ability to work extended weekly hours and occasional Saturdays
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
Required Computer and Software Skills: Ability to efficiently utilize CRM systems, preferably Salesforce, SAP, Command, Excel, Gmail and Word