Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Position Type
- Hourly Full-Time
- # of Openings
- Requisition ID
- Product Line
- Job Locations
- Aggregate Industries Management, Inc.
Provides timely and accurate tickets to customers ensuring the smooth flow of traffic across the scale. Assists in the coordination of truck dispatch orders to ensure maximum efficiency of trucking.
- Provides excellent customer support to internal and external customers.
- Ensure that all COD order money is collected and properly documented. Prepare deposit bags in accordance with company policies.
- Ensures that tickets are verified for numbers, dated and time accuracy and ensure that customer trucks (internal and external customers) leave the yard properly loaded
- Ensures that safety, compliance, environmental and DOT requirements are followed at all times.
- Coordinates truck dispatch to jobs with orders received from Dispatch Office and operates computer to produce appropriate customer tickets. Verifies tickets for numbers, date and time accuracy. Collects COD money and properly records it.
- Sends transaction register and ticket copies to main office on daily basis. Transfers all files and tickets transfer files at least twice daily. Answers phones and takes accurate messages for others in their absence.
- Tares trucks (empty weight) on weekly basis and records as appropriate as well as maintains accurate records of tons sold by product.
- Maintains product knowledge necessary to answer customer questions. Performs housekeeping duties to ensure that scale house is clean and orderly. Assists Plant employees as required. Performs other administrative duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Required Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Required Skills: Computer Skills: Basic computer skills and understanding of hardware/software.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's.
Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Further training: Weigh Master License