Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Position Type
- Hourly Full-Time
- # of Openings
- Requisition ID
- Product Line
- Job Locations
- Holcim (US) Inc.
The Utility Operator safely and efficiently performs a variety of tasks and equipment operation to assist the needs of the facility.
- Maintain grounds, offices, warehouse, yard, etc.
- Operate and conduct general maintenance on mobile equipment
- Perform unloading functions
- Assist with general mechanical maintenance
- Promotes LafargeHolcim U.S. Safety guidelines and standards, ensuring that safety and compliance requirements are met and always followed
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIE
Required Education: High School diploma/GED
Additional Required Educatoin: The ideal candidate will possess an Associate’s degree in a mechanical, electrical or a related field
Required Work Experience: 1-3 years
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and mechanical maintenance background; welding experience desired
- Autonomous, meticulous, exercises good judgment
Ability to work well on their own and in a team environment
Experience in the operation of heavy equipment
- The candidate must be flexible regarding his/her work schedule
Knowledge of cement, the construction industry and integrated computer systems an asset.