Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Finance Manager, Pepsi Center
The Assistant Finance Manager will assist the Finance Manager to oversee, monitor and analyze capital and operating budgets, including monthly financial analyses, monthly forecasting, annual planning, cash forecasting, and ad hoc business analyses.
- Work directly with the Finance Manager to prepare operations analysis and reports.
- Daily reconciliation of cash and credit card transactions.
- Oversee the inventory process and perform in-depth cost of goods analysis.
- Ensure a timely and accurate month end closing process.
- Manage the weekly disbursement of payroll, including garnishments, benefits and taxes consistent with federal and state wage and hour laws – prior union working environment is a plus.
- Analyze monthly balance sheet and P&L figures to prepare comments and expose performance trends.
- Develop and coordinate automated accounting applications and processes.
- Have a thorough understanding of, and the ability to review contracts.
- Build solid working relationships with business and department leaders.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience preferably in the hospitality industry
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office software required
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail essential
- Must be highly analytical, have the ability to think creatively, and to understand complex business dynamics
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline oriented environment
- Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business requirements including late nights, weekends, and holidays
- Knowledge of POS and payroll systems a plus
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.