Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Founded in 2008 as a hospitality management company, Legends has transformed into a holistic experiential services agency with more than 1,200 full-time and 30,000 seasonal team members globally. Legends has three core divisions operating worldwide: Global Planning, Global Sales and Hospitality, offering clients and partners a 360-degree platform to elevate their brand and execute their vision. Currently, Legends works with marquee clients across business verticals including professional sports; collegiate; attractions; entertainment; and conventions and leisure. We are the industry leaders in designing, planning and realizing exceptional experiences in sports and entertainment.
Pepsi Center, one of the nation’s finest sports and entertainment facilities, represents the best of Colorado and the Rocky Mountain West. With more than 250 events each year, Pepsi Center hosts concerts, family shows, and is home to the Colorado Avalanche, Denver Nuggets, and Colorado Mammoth.
The Suite Attendant position provides exceptional guest service while working collectively and cooperatively in the Premium Service Department, specifically in the Suites environment.
- Must maintain a friendly, positive attitude and a professional demeanor at all times
Reports for scheduled event on time and reports to assigned area in a timely manner
- Fulfills opening and closing duties as dictated by management
- Maintains the highest level of professionalism and service while abiding by Legends’ service standards
- Replenishes food, condiments, service-ware, and utensils, as needed. Continually and consistently cleans the suite(s)
- Must be knowledgeable of other food, beverage, and retail outlets within the stadium
- Provides guests with personal service and attention to detail that will exceed expectations
- Must have extensive knowledge of food and beverage menus, specials, and services offered
- Ability to open, present, and serve fine wines to guests
- Abides by Legends Sequence of Service when interacting with guests
- Presents overall invoice of charges to suite host/hostess and obtains appropriate signatures
- Maintains a clean, neat, and safe work environment
- Communicates with Supervisors and Management
- Works as a team with fellow associates and other service departments within the premium area
- Performs and successfully completes tasks assigned by management
- Stadium/Arena suites experience preferred; orientation and on-the-job training are provided.
- Must be pleasant, courteous, and enjoy working with people
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to remain calm under stressful situations
- Must be able to smile, maintain positive body language, and consistently provide positive guest service
- Must be able to make generalizations, evaluations, and decisions without immediate supervision
- Must be able to accept and carry out responsibility for directions
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be willing to work hours that vary, according to the event schedule
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Constant standing, walking, bending, reaching and repetitive motions.
Legends is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.