Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- # Positions
At a Glance
Legrand has an exciting opportunity for a Quality Control Technician to join the Pinnacle Team in Denver, CO. The Quality Control Inspector is critical to the resolution of Quality problems in the factory and improvement of Quality performance. They responsibilities ranging from assisting Production with testing, providing training, managing documentation, creating Quality alerts, and completing projects. They are a level of Quality escalation that can resolve most problems on the floor without instructions to keep production going.
What Will You Do?
- provide training to new employees
- create and present weekly safety/quality/productivity meeting presentations
- plan and execute quality continuous improvement projects
- make decisions on quality issues and escalate accordingly
- respond to production requests for validations to quality conformance
- serve as the Quality liaison to the Production meeting
- perform document and record control functions
- provide quality checks on the line for correct assembly, process, and policy adherence
- assist with quality sorts and inspections
- assist with other duties as assigned
- High School completion
- 2+ years of Quality experience
- Associates Degree or Continuing Education a plus
- Experience in computers, statistics, math, quality, manufacturing a plus
- Supervisory (including Team Lead), QC, or Sales experience
OR several years of completed college coursework
OR a work history of exceptional performance
- Microsoft office suite proficiency with a particular focus on PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong project & cross functional skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Excellent communication skills – must speak functional English and write excellent English OR Spanish.
Every single day, Legrand brings power, light and data to millions of spaces around the world. Legrand is a global, publicly-traded company listed on the Euronext (Legrand SA EPA: LR) with 36,000 employees worldwide, a market cap of $16B, revenue of more than $5 billion, with products sold in 180 countries. Legrand is listed on the Forbes Global 2000 as one of the world’s best employers. For more information, visit legrand.com.
About Legrand North and Central America
Legrand North and Central America (LNCA) employs over 5,000 associates in 60 locations, working in 6 product categories (Electrical Wiring Systems, Building Control Systems, AV, Data Communications, Power Distribution and Control, and Lighting). LNCA offers comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage. LNCA offers distinctive benefits like high employer 401K match, above-benchmark paid maternity leave, paid time off to volunteer, and an active women’s network. LNCA is an employee-centered, growth company with tremendous opportunity. For more information, visit legrand.us.
About Legrand’s Lighting Sector
Through Pinnacle, Finelite, and OCL, Legrand designs and manufactures high performance, environmentally sustainable lighting solutions and products for commercial, educational and healthcare facilities. We work with leading architects and contractors to supply systems and products. We employ a talented group of lighting engineers and designers who work with the latest technologies, using cutting-edge tools to create fixtures which are unique and built to last. Our products offer the design professional a complete palette of integrated products that breathe life into architectural spaces for design that lasts. Legrand’s specification grade products are suited for a broad range of applications, and the integrated product line allows designers to create multi-level lighting scenarios using various luminaires from an extensive offering.
Equal Opportunity Employer