Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at LENNAR HOMES
Summary of Position Requirements:
The Permit Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the Starts Process at the division office. This includes developing panels, collecting paperwork, submitting for approvals and permits, and entering data into several JD Edwards screens. This position requires a high level of organization and ability to manage the critical tasks related to starting a home in Lennar’s system. #CB
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create Community Build Orders from the recorded Plat
- Prepare Homesite Lists in Microsoft Excel
- Research and setup MUD districts/City requirements for Water Taps & Permits
- Send Homesite Release Forms to New Home Consultants
- Release Homesites in JD Edwards
- Create Panel Sheets with the Address/Elevation/Colors for each community
- Obtain Director of Construction approval on Panel Sheets
- Submit Panels for Developer Approval
- Input Plan #, Elevation & Swing in JD Edwards after panel approval
- Order all checks for Permits, Water taps, and Impact Fees
- Order Lot Surveys for each Homesite
- Create a Starts Calendar to track the status of all Permits, Surveys, and Approvals
- Coordinate a Starts Meeting to review the schedule, sales pace, and permit status
- Input the Trench Date into JD Edwards once the home starts in the field
- Coordinate all lot purchases between divisions, developers, & title company
- Collect Change Order Summaries from New Home Consultants for each Panel
- Enter the Options in the JD Edwards Lot Checklist Option Selection screen
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Computer literate with the ability to work with JD Edwards, Excel, and Word
- 2 years office experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Professionally perform multiple, detailed-oriented tasks with simultaneous deadlines
- Good writing and organization skills
- Possess strong work ethic, integrity and loyalty
- Team player with the ability to work well under pressure
Requires the ability to work in excess of eight hours per day, in the confined quarters of an office. Also requires the ability to read plans, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and/or carry items less than 50 pounds. Finger dexterity, when operating a computer keyboard and calculator is required. Office work requires sitting at a computer monitor for extended periods of time, completing paperwork and to receive/return phone messages. Standing is required for filing, scanning, and copying.
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Miami, Florida and is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds homes in 18 different states in some of the finest markets in the nation.
Opportunity awaits at Lennar! As one of America’s leading homebuilders, we make it easy to map out your future success with a wide variety of opportunities for career growth in the most desirable real estate markets. We seek spirited, passionate and energetic Team players with an eagerness to learn, a fiery determination to succeed and a burning desire to excel. Throughout the nation, our Company is focused on making every aspect of the home buying experience a true celebration for our Customers, and on giving back to the Community by helping those who cannot help themselves. And it all starts with you.
Lennar is proud to provide our Associates a comprehensive and competitive benefits program. We also provide an environment full of spirit, enthusiasm, passion and vitality – an environment that makes our Company a very special place to work.
You can make a difference. Join the Lennar Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.