Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at LENNAR HOMES
NationalPurchasing AnalystPOSITION SUMMARY:
Reportsdirectly to the VP of National Purchasing. Provides analytical and administrative support to the purchasinggroup. Role requires ability to consolidatepurchasing information, manage/ update existing purchasing tools and directsystem improvement projects, manage contracts and provide analytical support onrebates, cost comparisons and RFP’s.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contractmanagement -
- Continuallyupdating a National Contracts matrix of key information on each contract andarchiving all old contracts electronically
- Gathering/keepingup to date all warranties offered by National Vendors
- Assistingwith insurance compliance on national contracts
- Keepa tracker of all Model Home programs provided by National Vendors – assist Divisions in claiming and ensuringmaximum value where applicable
- Keepthe National Purchasing Site fully up to date
- Provideanalytical support on the National Lumber program as directed by the
- AssistCategory Managers on RFP analysis as necessary
- Assistwith organizing bid packages and send out request for bid
- Supportthe National Item Master project as needed
- Performall other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND ADDITIONALREQUIREMENTS:
- BachelorsDegree in construction management, data analysis is preferred
- Three(3) years experience in the field related area
- Validdriver’s license
- AS400 experience preferred
- Musthave strong computer skills – most importantly excel
- Maintainregular attendance and punctuality relative to daily work schedule is required
- Goodwritten and verbal communication skills
- Strongorganizational skills
- Mustposses professional attitude to represent company in a positive manner
- Followdirections from a supervisor
- Understandand follow work rules and procedures
- Acceptconstructive feedback
- Abilityto occasionally travel on a limited basis
This isprimarily a sedentary office position which requires the ability tooccasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office supplies andmaterials weighing 25 pounds or less. Finger dexterity is required to operate computer keyboard, calculatorand telephone equipment.
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Miami, Florida and is one of the nation’s leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds homes in 18 different states in some of the finest markets in the nation.
Opportunity awaits at Lennar! As one of America’s leading homebuilders, we make it easy to map out your future success with a wide variety of opportunities for career growth in the most desirable real estate markets. We seek spirited, passionate and energetic Team players with an eagerness to learn, a fiery determination to succeed and a burning desire to excel. Throughout the nation, our Company is focused on making every aspect of the home buying experience a true celebration for our Customers, and on giving back to the Community by helping those who cannot help themselves. And it all starts with you.
Lennar is proud to provide our Associates a comprehensive and competitive benefits program. We also provide an environment full of spirit, enthusiasm, passion and vitality – an environment that makes our Company a very special place to work.
You can make a difference. Join the Lennar Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.