Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Associate - The Frye Company - Denver
- Retail Store
Founded in 1863 in Marlboro, Massachusetts by John A. Frye, the Frye Company is the oldest, continuously operating footwear brands in the nation and one of the most recognizable and highly esteemed of all American brands. Our history and our heritage is told in every stitch of every shoe we have made for nearly 150 years, across cultural shifts and changes in fashion, for generation upon generation. Today, Frye boots are accessorized and envied on city streets, worked and roughed upon country roads and chosen above all others for their inimitable style and uncompromising quality.
In 2011, The Frye Company opened its first Flagship Store in SoHo, New York City and has continued to expand to include stores in Boston, Georgetown, Chicago, Atlanta (Ponce City Market), Long Island (Roosevelt Field Mall), Dallas (Northpark Mall) and McLean, VA (Tyson’s Corner Mall). Currently, The Frye Company has an exciting opportunity available to join the Sales Team in our location.
Sales Associates at The Frye Company are responsible for working directly with our customers to create a memorable shopping experience through exemplary customer service and a passion for the Frye brand. Specific responsibilities of the Sales Associate position include but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the success of the store by consistently achieving or exceeding individual sales goals in a commission environment
- Build and grow a client list by creating relationships with all customers and by maintaining consistent and open communication
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism in communication with clients and peers
- Work to ensure the sales floor always meets standards with regard to merchandising and visual presentation
Skills and Requirements
- 1-3 years of sales experience preferred
- Strong interest in fashion and a passion for trend awareness
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business in the training of new associates as directed by Management