Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Production Runner - Summit
at Live Nation
Title: Production Runner
Location: Summit, Denver CO
Who are we?
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and eCommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five eCommerce sites, with over 27 million monthly unique visitors. Live Nation Concerts produces over 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 250 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling over 800 advertisers to tap into the 200 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenation.com/investors.
HOB Entertainment, a division of Live Nation Entertainment, offers exceptional club venues nationwide. House of Blues Venues provide several genres of live music, from Rock, Hip Hop, Country, Rock en Español, Blues, Jazz, Reggae and Pop. House of Blues venues are also known for their southern-style cuisine, juke-joint inspired atmosphere and the World Famous Gospel Brunch.
House of Blues opened its doors on Thanksgiving Day in 1992, serving its first meal to the local shelters. Since opening, House of Blues has been committed to giving back to the community through the International House of Blues Foundation.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
- Responsible for various ‘errands’ associated with the talent and production of the show. Confidentiality is very critical to this role
- Must have knowledge of touring or stage production operations
- Coordinate and deliver food and beverage to the band or talent
- Ensure stage and backstage areas are clean and free of clutter
- Assist with any other aspect of stage production, such as show pass and guest list distribution
- Assist Green Room Server with any needs of the artist
- Perform opening/running/closing side duties according to HOB policy
- Knowledge of region to properly locate restaurants, stores, music stores, area attractions, etc.
- Must have a properly working automobile and provide proof of insurance
- Must have an exceptional driving record
- Maintain HOB safety and sanitation standards
- Have knowledge of all music, promotional or special events in the house
- Exceptional knowledge of food and beverage
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment while remaining pleasant and professional at all times.
- (State or County Licensee or Certification Requirement)/ Responsible Alcohol Awareness Training Certification or Equivalent
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work late hours
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent communication skills and punctual
- Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
- 3 years work experience interacting with people in a positive environment
- Experience in a live music environment
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
- Working environment is fast-paced, often loud and stressful
- Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet both indoors or outdoors
- Must be able to lift or move up to 25 lbs using proper lifting techniques
- Intensely physical environment
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Recognized three years in a row by Great Place to Work® and named one of People Magazine’s top 50 Companies that Care, Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.
We recognize that our most important assets are our employees, the rock stars who keep the live experience going. Generous vacation, healthcare, and retirement benefits are just some of the great perks we offer to support our global workforce of more than 38,000. For any stage in your career, our many unique benefit programs are designed to help you live life to the fullest. We offer student loan repayment to support recent grads, six months of paid caregiver leave to support new parents, perks like Roadie Babies (bring your little ones & a caretaker along with you on work trips) and Music @ Home (stipend to cultivate your little ones’ music interest), and tuition reimbursement to fuel your ongoing professional development. Plus, working for the world's largest live event and ticketing company means you'll have access to free concerts, festivals, sports games, and more through our exclusive employee ticket concierge.
There is no bigger stage for your career. See what your future looks like at Live Nation Entertainment.