Lockheed Martin Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RF Test Technician
at Lockheed Martin Corporation
LMCareers Business Unit
9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2
84Z2A00:Prod Ops - RAPO - RF
Relocation/Housing Stipend Available
Industry Job Title
RF Test Technician
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our exceptional skills and experiences to craft, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with perfection, and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration, and focus. You bring the passion and courage to dream big and build a better tomorrow for everyone.
Do you have a passion and dream to be a difference maker? Are you looking for a growth opportunity where you can contribute to a very important mission? Come and be part of our team in the dynamic world of Lockheed Martin Space. You will perform in the role of a test technician.
Your primary task will be testing and tuning RF hardware, including Low Noise Amplifiers, Receivers, Transmitters, Upconverters, Downconverters and a variety of other products across many frequency ranges. You will receive training in RF Basics, Testing and Tuning, and you will learn how to follow test procedures in SAP/VECAMS and Automation Framework. This role requires that you to work with a variety of RF tuning / testing equipment. You will help us ensure quality production of various RF related hardware as we provide our customers’ products that meet quality production standards.
Summary of Key Duties for this position:
• You independently perform, routine, non-routine and moderately complex testing.
• You test and tune RF hardware which includes low noise amplifiers, receivers, transmitters, upconverters, downconverters, and a variety of other products across many frequency ranges.
• You may determine methods, operations, sequences we use to test products.
• You suggest modifications to testing equipment, and analyze test results to evaluate performance of products and equipment.
• You perform calibration and alignment checks; make adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed.
High School diploma, or equivalent experience/combined education, with additional specialized technical training equivalent to a technical Associate degree and/or demonstrated ability to perform assigned technical/para-engineering tasks.
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin champions an inclusive work environment that urges differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
• Proficient with MS, Word and Excel.
• Experience in one of the following areas: electronics assembly, electronic diagnostic, testing experience, or RF experience (in lieu of experience, we will accept college course work within a STEM field).
• Familiarity with RF Test Equipment: Signal Generators, Network Analyzers, Electronic Multi-meters, Oscilloscopes, and Power Supplies
• Ability to support shift work and weekend work.
• Knowledge of environmental test operations (Thermal Vacuum, Vibration, etc)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.