ManTech International Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Software Quality Assurance Specialist
at ManTech International Corporation
IT Software Quality Assurance Specialist
USA COLORADO Denver
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented IT Software Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team in Aurora, CO to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Develops and implements quality control methodologies to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards, guidelines, and procedures in a large computer-based organization. Develops and executes software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes. Establishes and maintains a process for evaluating hardware, software, and associated documentation and/or assists in the evaluation. Conducts and/or participates in formal and informal reviews at pre-determined points throughout the development life cycle.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments.
· Develop and defines major and minor characteristics of quality including quality metrics and scoring parameters and determines requisite quality control resources.
· Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
· Determine the standards for product quality and readiness.
· Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
· Document software defects and report defects to software developers.
· Monitor software problem resolution efforts and successes.
· Document test procedures so they can be replicated and to ensure compliance with standards.
· Evaluate or recommend software for testing or problem tracking.
· Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
· Install, maintain, and use software testing programs.
· Investigate customer problems referred by technical support.
· Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
· Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
· Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
· Coordinate user or third party testing.
· Conduct historical analyses of test results.
· Visit beta testing sites to evaluate software performance.
· Assist in the evaluation of software and associated documentation.
· Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
· Minimum/General Experience: 7 years of relevant experience.
· Must be DoD 8570.01 compliant within 6 months of the hire date.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly.
TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience.
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.