ManTech Mission & Solutions Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
O&M CSOC Administrator
at ManTech Mission & Solutions Group
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented O&M CSOC Administrator to join our team in the Chantilly or Springfield, VA or Aurora, CO area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists with deploying capabilities to provide new functionality, improve system performance/availability, and for generating efficiencies in the maintenance of the operational environment.
- Assists with providing Tier 2 maintenance support for deployed IT CSOC technologies.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
- Minimum/General Experience: 0-2 years of related experience.
- Experience shall be in a related security technology or discipline such as Cybersecurity Operations, Cybersecurity Engineering, and IT Security .
- IAT Level I (A+, Network+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security) certification
- IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security) certification desired
- Must have active TS/SCI w/ polygraph.
- Must be able to work rotating shifts.
Demonstrated technical experience:
- Familiarity with IT network technologies
- Knowledge of networking, routing, protocols, and cross domain solutions that are required to interconnect and enable IT collection and sharing.
- Familiarity with cyber security principles such as defense in depth, resilience, and integrated security operations.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of management is necessary.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Must possess an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Why ManTech? This is why!
The ManTech family comprises a diverse yet united group of nearly 8,000 talented professionals around the globe, each bringing distinct backgrounds and skill sets to the team. Nearly half of us are veterans and we are all dedicated to securing the future of our nation.
Our diversity makes us successful. Each team member is a unique piece of the puzzle, coming together to solidify our seamless foundation. As One ManTech, we learn together, we win together, and we celebrate together.
Rich educational opportunities and programs help employees break through career barriers. ManTech offers tuition assistance, partnerships with universities and institutions, a Technical Recognition Awards program, professional groups that comprise our Communities of Practice and so much more. Our own acclaimed ManTech University offers instruction and resources needed for professional development.