Mapleton Public Schools
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Scorekeeper / Game Clock Operator
at Mapleton Public Schools
Openings as of 11/14/2019
- Scorekeeper / Game Clock Operator JobID: 1794
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
District AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Must possess a strong, comprehensive knowledge of the designated sports.
- Experience working with high school/middle school athletes.
- Ability to work as an integral part of the coaching staff.
- An extensive knowledge of the sport of volleyball and its rules
- The knowledge and ability to run an electronic system
- Able to work under quick, fast-paced pressure
- The ability to work and communicate well with numerous individuals.
- Included but not limited to both teams’ coaches (three levels), referees, players, and administration.
- Assist scorebook keeper when needed (tracking subs, score, server, etc.)
- Clock operator must be able to:
- Edit and change various items on the scoreboard with minimal delay.
- Set up and run the time.
- Manage the game score and post it on the scoreboard.
- Manage the games won and post it on the scoreboard.
- Any other requirements set by the Athletic Director
Mapleton Public Schools, Adams County District #1 does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, marital status, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its educational programs or activities. Inquiries may be referred to the Assistant Superintendent of Talent Recruitment and Development, 7350 N Broadway Denver, CO 80221. (303) 853-1000, or the US Dept. of Education, Office for Civil Rights, 1961 Stout Street, Denver, CO 80204.
Job Title: Scorekeeper/Sports Clock Operator - Volleyball
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open Unitl Filled
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Current employees, please e-mail a letter of interest to Erica Branscum, Assistant Superintendent of Talent Recruitment and Development at .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Volleyball Clock Requirements:
Pay per game:
C-Team Game - $25
JV Game - $25
Varsity Game - $30