Marshall Retail Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Associate, Gift and News Shop
at Marshall Retail Group
Want to be part of a FANTASTIC, fast pace team? If you have retail experience and are interested in a FUN and FRIENDLY work environment, you are invited to join our team! Marshall Retail Group is looking to fill Customer Service Associate Positions at our Newsstand/Gift Shop Store!
We have a limited number of openings for FT or PT Customer Service Associates who want a little more fun in their job.
- INCREDIBLE Employee Discounts at all of our stores!!! (Look us up because you will be amazed!)
- BENEFIT PACKAGES with FREE Life insurance
- Paid Time Off and 401K with company match for ALL employees! (PT and FT!!)
- Amazing career path and every Exempt position has bonus potential!
- ECO passes that give you FREE transportation on public transportation!
Our Gift and News stores; Flight Stop, Larimer Street Market, and MORE are right for you if…
You LOVE gifts, books, news, snacks, and all that make travel so much more fun! You love to interact with people from all over the WORLD. The idea of helping others find the perfect souvenir item for those they love back home makes you HAPPY.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Must be over 18
- Experience in starting conversations with total strangers
- 1+ year experience in providing excellent customer experiences and creating memories
- Must have retail, cash handling or cashiering experience
- Must have a satisfactory Airport Badging Process
Marshall Retail Group is America’s largest, independent specialty retailer in the casino-resort and airport marketplace. For 60 years, MRG has provided clients with a portfolio of attractive, successful brands that turn pedestrians into window shoppers, window shoppers into buyers, and buyers into loyal, repeat customers. The premiere retail development company currently operates more than 170 stores across the United States and Canada and has been named the Best Specialty Retail Brand Operator of 2017.
APPLY TODAY! We can’t wait to meet you!
MRG shall not discriminate against any employee, or applicant for employment, because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or political affiliation.