Marshall Retail Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Stock Supervisor and Associates
at Marshall Retail Group
Want to be part of a FANTASTIC, fast pace team? If you have retail experience and handling merchandise on the back end is your THING, you are invited to join our team! Marshall Retail Group is looking to fill Store Stock positions at our various at DEN!
We have a limited number of openings for FT Store Stock and Stock Supervisors who want a little more fun in their job.
- INCREDIBLE Employee Discounts at all of our stores!!! (Look us up because you will be amazed!)
- BENEFIT PACKAGES with FREE Life insurance
- Paid Time Off and 401K with company match for ALL employees! (PT and FT!!)
- Amazing career path and every Exempt position has bonus potential!
- ECO passes that give you FREE transportation on public transportation!
Our gift and news shop stores Flight Stop, and Larimer Street Market offer incredible gifts, necessities, souvenirs, snacks, and so much more!
Our fashion stores Misura and TUMI offer incredible fashions for the woman who wants to be noticed and the sharp dressed man.
- HS Degree or GED
- Must be over 18
- 1 + yr experience stocking, warehouse, or Shipping & Receiving
- Experience receiving and transferring of merchandise
- Must have a satisfactory Airport Badging Process
Marshall Retail Group is America’s largest, independent specialty retailer in the casino-resort and airport marketplace. For 60 years, MRG has provided clients with a portfolio of attractive, successful brands that turn pedestrians into window shoppers, window shoppers into buyers, and buyers into loyal, repeat customers. The premiere retail development company currently operates more than 160 stores across the United States and Canada and has been named the Best Specialty Retail Brand Operator of 2017.
APPLY TODAY! We can’t wait to meet you!
MRG shall not discriminate against any employee, or applicant for employment, because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, domestic relationship status, parental status, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or political affiliation.