Massage Envy Spa
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Advanced Esthetician Opportunity!
at Massage Envy Spa
- Job ID
- Location : Address
- 5392 S. Wadsworth
- Location : Address 2
- Suite 102
- Location : Postal Code
What We'll Accomplish Together
Massage Envy - A Career That Cares for You!
** Massage Envy is now offering PCA Chemical Peels! We are seeking Colorado Chemical Peel licensed estheticians! **
Massage Envy at Southwest Plaza is seeking a talented, licensed Esthetician to join our winning team at our clinic located at the corner of S. Wadsworth Blvd and Crestline in Southwest Littleton. We are looking for a team member who is friendly, reliable, dedicated and knowledgeable in their field, and who possesses a positive, can-do attitude; but most importantly, who is passionate about skincare and providing their clients with rejuvenating results and an exceptional experience.
Why Massage Envy at Southwest Plaza? At our clinic, a rewarding and fulfilling career is waiting for you where you will be recognized, encouraged, and inspired to be your absolute best. You will become part of a community of wellness professionals committed to helping people feel their best through high standards of facial treatments. We offer a recurring clientele base with staffing schedules that can keep your revenue stream coming in, but also allow you to create work/life balance.
You should join our Massage Envy team because we offer:
- Competitive compensation, ranging from $32 - $40/hour including tips
- Discounted services and products
- Referral bonuses and commissions
- Linens, equipment, tools, supplies and uniforms
- Spacious rooms and hygienic environment
- Self-care tools to help you perform your very best
- A respectful and supportive team atmosphere
- Continuing education and in-house training for career growth
- Consistent work schedules flexible around your needs; open 7 days a week
- Part-time or full-time; weekday or weekend shifts
- Health Insurance, 401K and Benefit programs offered
Our members love us which translates into more activity for you!
We also work with recent graduates who are eager to learn and provide an exceptional experience.
Our positions fill quickly. You will want to complete your application and let us know your availability.
At Massage Envy Southwest Plaza, we are committed to your well-being and happiness! We pride ourselves on hiring quality professionals who advocate the true meaning of an exceptional guest experience and build a long lasting rapport for guests to return again and again.
What it Takes to Succeed
Education, Skills and Training:
- Have completed the minimum of 500 hours of skincare education as well as required classroom work.
- Participate in continuing education to improve effectiveness.
- Be able to complete a background check with satisfactory results as a condition of employment.
- Adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the esthetics services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Esthetics License.
- Have knowledge of and experience in performing facials, as well as the ability to follow protocols.
Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.