Master Halco, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Master Halco, Inc.
- Job ID
- # Positions
This is your opportunity to join the Fence industry leader!
Master Halco, one of the nation's largest wholesale distributors of fencing products is seeking a Welder. This position cuts, prepares and lays-up pipe sections on table or jig and welds using MIG/ARC welding equipment and techniques. Works from manufacturing orders and/or verbal instructions in locating material for processing. May perform miscellaneous welding on occasion and fabricate/fill welded gate frames.
1.) Uses verbal or written instruction from work orders and collects materials for processing
2.) Cuts pipe using pipe cutting equipment
3.) Lays out pipe sections on a jig or table and welds with MIG/ARC welding equipment and techniques, applies cold galvanizing solution to protect welds
4.) Performs visual inspection on completed work ensuring quality
6.) Maintains a clean and safe work area
7.) Performs other warehouse and gate fabrication duties as required
- 2-3 yrs. welding experience with MIG, ARC welding
- Able to lift/move heavy materials (up to 75lbs)
- Ability to read, write and perform basic math functions
- Ability to perform own layouts using jigs
- Ability to work around heat and chemicals
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Experience working with tools
If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment and the opportunity to show us your best customer service skills, this is the right place for you!
Working With Us Has Its Rewards:
- Competitive hourly wage
- Monday through Friday schedule, day shift
- A competitive health care plan (over 30 hours a week)
- A generous matching 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- A generous paid-time off package, and more
Master Halco offers advancement opportunities at every level. We are always looking for people with the drive to learn and determination to succeed.
MASTER HALCO IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER