Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Independent Agency - Dealer Territory Sales Representative (Denver, CO)
at MasterBrands Cabinets
- Sales Group
This position is a non-supervisory independent outside Dealer Territory Sales Sub-Representative. This person would work for Summit Sales & Marketing (SSM) and be responsible for increasing market share and awareness of Norcraft Cabinet Brands throughout the Western Slope and Metro Denver, CO area. All recruiting activities will be handled by SSM. The ideal candidate lives in the Denver, CO area and will be responsible for managing existing account relationships and driving new partnerships that will leverage the breadth of Norcraft products, programs, and service solutions to best support the needs of our channel partners. This person will also provide full product knowledge and support for brands to other territory sales team members and will provide account management for the assigned territory. This position reports directly to the Principles of SSM with direct dotted line accountability to the Regional Sales Manager (RSM).
- Supports and assists SSM and the RSM in achieving defined goals for territory region channel & Norcraft Companies.
- Works closely with SSM and the RSM to identify prospects, develop account penetration plans, and deliver compelling value-based offerings.
- Works closely with other Territory Sales Representative and independent agents to represent the total Norcraft portfolio to new and existing accounts.
- Drives sales and growth with the Norcraft portfolio with new and existing customer accounts.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and promotes customer intimacy.
- Coaches and assists in-store designers with design tips and selling skills.
- Keeps retail personnel up to date on Norcraft product and service offerings.
- Provides insight and guidance to dealer and wholesale management on financial logistics and personnel issues.
- Completes internal management and administrative activities.
- Champions policies that support the needs of the organization and provides fair and equitable treatment of all employees channel partners and consumers.
- Ability to travel is required. Estimated travel currently anticipated for this position is 60% including some overnights per month.
- Consistently demonstrates the Six for Success: be trustworthy, commit to your team, listen to understand, serve your customer, deliver the result, prepare and plan.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned at management’s discretion.
Characteristics & Attributes
- Strong consultative and persuasive selling skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills; strong written verbal and presentation skills.
- Aggressive self-starter with strong bias for action and results orientation.
- In-depth and continually updated knowledge of design fashion and trends in the cabinet industry.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required and 2020 Design Software preferred.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s-level degree in Business or at least equivalent experience in a related field.
- 2-5+ years of experience in Sales and/or Marketing. Experience in the Kitchen and Bath Industry preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license in good standing and maintain an acceptable driving record.