Maytag Aircraft Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Contracts Manager - Colorado Springs, CO
at Maytag Aircraft Corporation
# of Openings:
Responsible for contract management/administration, subcontract administration, and purchasing/procurement activities. Serves as the primary point of contact for all contractual communications. Responsible for all oral and written representation of contracts, subcontracts, and purchasing matters.
Major Job Activities
- Provides day-to-day oversight and supervision of the preparation, execution, interpretation, and administration of contracts and subcontracts consistent with contract terms and conditions, Federal laws and regulations, and corporate policies and procedures.
- Manages contract modifications, proposal reviews, and negotiations. Serves as the lead company representative in contract negotiations. Negotiates cost and contract terms with the customer. Assemble, document, and negotiate Equitable Adjustment Proposals. Ensures that negotiations are successfully concluded.
- Ensures that proposal plans and approaches of the Technical/Management and Cost Volumes of proposals meet the contractual requirements of the RFP, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Department of State Acquisition Regulation (DOSAR) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS).
- Supports cost proposal formulation; coordinates in developing Task Order management review presentations; coordinates final management approval; and validates proposals for submission.
- Reviews terms and conditions of all contracts and subcontracts to ensure compliance with all contractual and regulatory requirements, and for financial viability. Resolves contract interpretation disputes with customers and subcontractors.
- Assists Corporate headquarters with the negotiation and finalization of Teaming Agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements, and prepares responses to FOIA requests, as required.
- Serves as a primary company representative and maintains a close working relationship with government POCs.
- Other Contract Management duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management, Marketing, or Accounting, or equivalent experience in contracts or financial management
Contract administration of FFP/IDIQ programs of similar size and complexity.
Must be experienced in supporting, managing and negotiating with foreign subcontractors.
Experience managing Task Orders employing Host Nation and Other Country National employees.
Additional Training, or Degree In Contract Law, FAR/DFAR, And CAS Preferred.
CFCM Certification by National Contract Management Association (NCMA) is preferred.
Contract Legal Education/Training preferred.
Minimum of nine years’ related experience, including a minimum of 5 years general experience providing Contract and Subcontract support for multiple award FFP/IDIQ contracts for service contracts, life support services, facilities, logistics management
Knowledge And Skills
Knowledge of various computer programs required (ex: Word, Excel, etc.) and working experience with spreadsheets.
Knowledge of cost controls and international logistics support for U.S. Department of Defense projects
Thorough knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Department of State Acquisition Regulation (DOSAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR) and related federal and state legislation and regulations.
Knowledge of Service Contract Act and Truth in Negotiations Act.
Knowledge of international business management and International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) if required for contract.
Knowledge of accounting practices including Maytag disclosed accounting practices.
Excellent oral and written communications.
Effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
United States-Colorado Springs, Colorado