Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inbound Call Center Representative
at MBA Csi
This job posting is an open continuous announcement that allows MBA CSi to establish a pool of qualified candidates. There are currently no vacancies at this time. However, this is a common position for MBA CSi, and the company anticipates an opening in the future. Should a vacancy become available and you qualify for the position, a recruiter will contact you directly to verify your credentials and availability. At that time, the recruiter will send your resume to the hiring manager. Thank you in your interest in employment with MBA CSi.
MBA Consulting Services, Inc. (MBA CSi), is a staff augmentation firm specializing in provdiing the staffing of technical services to the US Postal Service. Established in 1999 as an executive search firm supporting Fortune 500 corporate clients, MBA CSi has expanded its service offerings to federal agencies and major federal contractors.
We are seeking an Inbound Call Center Representative to provide full-time onsite support towards ongoing operations. This individual should be able to work onsite at either the Denver, CO or Greensboro, NC facility.
- Receive calls from internal customers regarding repair issues to facilities.
- Utilize a web-based software (Genesys IWS) to generate and log issues.
- Promote an organization's products and services.
- Research and resolve complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction .
- Utilize familiarity of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures .
- Rely on previous experience and demonstrate sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of job-related tasks.
- Exercise a wide degree of creativity and latitude to accomplish the task at hand.
- Cross train with other teams such as lease interpretation & off-phone assignments.
Education & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree is preferred.
- At least 4-6 years of experience in the field of customer satisfaction, call-center operator or in a related facilities IT support area.
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
- Possess strong communication skills, multitasking ability and proactive problem solving approach
- Individual should demonstrate workplace flexibility and perseverance when operating under pressure
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check & drug test
- Candidates must meet eligibility requirements as candidates will be processed for a Public Trust clearance
“MBA CSi is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. Women, Minorities, Veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.”