Medix Staffing Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Medix Staffing Solutions
WHO WE ARE:
Here at Medix we are dedicated to providing workforce solutions to clients representing a variety of industries. Simply put, we connect the right candidate with the right opportunity on our client’s team. We’ve had incredible success doing it too! We have been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the US by both Crain’s Chicago Business Journal and Inc. Magazine. How do we plan to keep up that growth track? By hiring impressive talent to grow our recruiting teams.
In the recruiter role at Medix, you will identify, screen, negotiate with and place qualified candidates within our clients’ organizations. As a company that is growing exponentially within multiple industries, there is a tremendous opportunity in this position.The recruiting role lays the foundation for our team to become leaders within Medix.
Through our recruiting efforts, we are committed to fulfilling our core purpose as an organization—to positively impact 20,000 lives. Our commitment to our core purpose guides not only the way we interact with our clients and talent, but also with our co-workers! The goal is lofty, but it is made attainable through the hard work and dedication of our teams and their willingness to lock arms together. Are you ready to lock arms with us?
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Identify qualified candidates through a number of creative outlets (i.e. job boards, networking groups, social media, etc.)
- Screen and assess candidates through phone screening, interviewing, skills testing, drug/background screening and conducting reference checks
- Managing the maintenance of current talent on staff by ensuring excellent attendance, resolving any issues that arise and providing employee and client satisfaction
- Consistently meet and exceed weekly and quarterly quotas (to be established by management team upon employment)
- Obtain and generate leads and set new meetings with prospective clients
- Assist with the management of client accounts
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays off
- Employer financed life, long term and short term disability insurance
- Comprehensive training program
- Promotion opportunities in sales account management or professional recruitment
- Opportunity to participate in community and philanthropic events
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Student loan repayment
WHAT WE NEED:
- Competitive mindset
- Ability to show initiative
- High energy
- Interest in a results-driven culture
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced setting
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred