Medtronic Minimed Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manufacturing Production Assembler 2nd Shift $1,500.00 Sign on bonus
at Medtronic Minimed Inc.
Careers That Change Lives
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE POSITION WITH FULL BENEFITS INCLUDING 20 DAYS PTO AND 10 HOLIDAYS PER YEAR!!
A Day in the Life
The Assembler is responsible for hands-on assembling of electrical and mechanical sub- and final assemblies while following safe work practices. The Assembler understands and assists with the manufacturing assembly process and the set up and flow of assembly procedures; recognizes potential problems and helps to resolve them by bringing them to the attention of a production group lead or Supervisor in a timely manner. Works with minimum supervision as required.
Do meaningful work, make a difference and improve lives — starting with your own.
Click on the link below to see an overview of some of the products you will be working on:
Please note: we are a 24/7 operation and we are hiring across all shifts; 3rd and 12 hour night shifts will receive a sign on bonus. More details will be provided
Must Have: Minimum Requirements
· You will need a High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 6 months recent work experience to be considered.
· 6 months of related manufacturing experience strongly preferred.
Experience or skills needed:
· Ability to read and interpret simple assembly instructions and drawings.
· Effective English communication skills, verbal and written.
· Ability to work in a team environment with effective interpersonal skills
· Effective manual dexterity and eye hand coordination.
· Ability to learn operation of assembly equipment and work in a high volume manufacturing environment.
· Effective organizational skills.
· Understands the importance of a Safety First environment.
· Understands Quality and the effect it has in a production environment.
· Champions Integrity and Trust
· Work overtime as required.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this position, but they are not an exhaustive list of all the required responsibilities and skills of this position.
The physical demands described within the Day in the Life section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This employer participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here:http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees.