Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
Social Worker- Special Needs Coordinator
Are you an experienced Social Worker? Would you like an opportunity to give back to our men and women in uniform?
We are currently accepting resumes for Social Worker to provide medical services at the Department of Defense Military Health System (MHS), United States Air Force Academy, Colorado area in anticipation of an upcoming government contract award.
For consideration please send resumes to: email@example.com
MedTrust is committed to quality in everything we do. We carefully match our employees to the right opportunity. We have earned the Joint Comission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Health-care Staffing Services
Join a team whose business is built on a history of integrity, honesty, and reliability.
As a MedTrust team member, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Federal Holidays
- CEU Reimbursement
- Compassionate healthcare to our Nations Heroes
- Provide services in support of TRICARE beneficiaries
- Masters of Social Work (MSW) degree from an accredited graduate school of social work OR be a graduate of a baccalaureate program in nursing (BSN) accredited by a national nursing accrediting agency recognized by the US Department of Education.
- A minimum of two years full-time experience in care coordination, discharge planning or case management in a medical setting within the last four years.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin
MedTrust is a Equal Oppurtunity Employer