The Mental Health Center of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Mental Health Center of Denver
Responsible for maintaining and expanding our data infrastructure, primarily through work on the MS SQL Server platform and related technologies.
HIRING RANGE: $78,000 - $85,000/year
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Maintain and enhance the existing data warehouse, ETL, exports, and reports.
• Develop new database objects, processes, packages, exports, and reports that meet
• Monitor and improve performance of key reports and processes.
• Perform quality assurance checks and design automated tests to ensure high levels of product quality and reliability.
•Administer the data and reporting servers; installing updates, configuration, error resolution, server security and monitoring server health and reliability.
•Actively contribute to successful Data Sciences team project accountability using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
• Provide data and reports required for enterprise applications, self-service reporting and analytics for users throughout the organization and our external partners.
• Create and maintain documentation for all projects.
•Consult with other staff members regarding database design and development, application integration, and other data and reporting infrastructure needs.
• Other duties as assigned by the Software Engineering manager, Director of Enterprise Applications, and/or Director of Information Services