The Mental Health Center of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Clinician (PRN Clinician - As Needed) 730p-7a AON
at The Mental Health Center of Denver
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide emergency services, clinical assessments and behavior health treatment including initiating involuntary mental health holds and facilitating access to appropriate treatment services. Work with others in a clinical team environment to help individuals move toward recovery.
Awake Overnight Differential: $2/hr.
Spanish Language Differential: $2.50/hr.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide triage services including psychological evaluations/crisis identification, crisis interventions, brief therapeutic interventions, and disposition for persons at 24 hour Walk-In-Center. Obtain collateral information and avoid harm and re-traumatization of persons presenting in crisis.
- Perform 27-65 evaluations.
- Develop strength-based crisis/ treatment plans that promote recovery, resiliency, and engagement with formal and informal systems.
- Conduct individual and family interventions that employ evidence-based practices.
- Provide telephonic case management services to persons as needed.
- Work jointly with treatment team to resolve the crisis including consultation with nursing and on-call psychiatrist as needed.
- Assist team in developing safe disposition plan to least restrictive setting.
- Coordinate person/family’s use of outside community resources and behavioral health programs.
- Maintain accurate and timely clinical records consistent with MHCD and CCC standards including demographic information needed for billing purposes.
- Participate in team/department meetings, training, and supervisory sessions as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.