The Mental Health Center of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
On-Site Apartment Manager
at The Mental Health Center of Denver
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide on-site management and administrative services in a small apartment community serving residents with a severe and persistent mental illness. These individuals will receive case management and other clinical services from MHCD.
Compensation includes an apartment unit, salary and benefits.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Oversee safety and protective atmosphere of building and residents.
- Coordinate periodic social activities with apartment residents and other MHCD staff.
- Advise and consult with MHCD case managers and supervisor of consumer changes (unusual behaviors, missing, difficulties). All treatment decisions shall be made by clinical staff.
- Call for crisis intervention as needed, including but not limited to, reporting any serious rule violations/ illegal activities to supervisor and/or police.
- Coordinate move-ins, move-outs, and apartment inspections with MHCD case managers and residents.
- Assist resident in completion and submission of maintenance work orders.
- Clean common areas: hallways, laundry room, and community space.
- Update supervisor on important issues or concerns regarding the apartments and residents.
- Clean vacant units.
- Other similar duties as assigned.