Menzies Aviation plc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Menzies Aviation plc
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 54fdcb92-4451-4530-a365-3b54f1f2749b
Categories: Human Resources - Generalists
Primary responsibilities and duties:
- Recruitment activities including calling candidates, scheduling and conducting interviews, new hire paperwork, training start reminder calls
- Schedule badging appointments, follow up and track non returned badges
- Induction and on-boarding
- Maintain employee surveys and exit interviews
- Prepare all related paperwork
- Respond to miscellaneous internal and external inquiries
- Front desk support
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year of HR administrative experience preferred
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively; verbally and in writing in English.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, including MS Excel, is essential. Knowledge of and experience with HRIS software systems is preferred.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Ability to handle sensitive and highly personal information on a daily basis and maintain confidentiality in a mature and non-judgmental manner
- Standby Travel on United Airlines after 90 days
- Vision, medical, dental, disability insurance
- $14-$16 an hour depending on experience