Menzies Aviation plc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operations Supervisor, Frontier
at Menzies Aviation plc
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 09789008-3d22-460f-a92d-6fce009bdd8d
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
Primary Accountabilites and Duties
- Understanding of the facility to best service customers and employees in regards to airport facility constraints.
- Quick to forecast/react to problems that may arise, causing the aircraft parking plan to change.
- Adaptable to change and able to motivate others.
- Monitors international arrivals and departures.
- Effective communication with other departments and internal customers.
- Responsible for providing clear direction to others.
- Create and complete comprehensive reports.
- Organize and disseminate accurate operational information.
- Effectively plan and communicate gate changes in advance of conflicts to ensure fuel savings.
- Examine crew connections, plan for downline weather delays, monitor compression and plan accordingly.
- Motivate and coach operations agents for high performance.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proficiently read, write and speak English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to remain calm and efficient under pressure.
- Current driver's license with no violations.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Competent in handling difficult situations.
- Must pass pre-employment drug testing
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an airport badge and customs seal.
- Must be flexible to work variable shifts including overtime, weekends and holidays.
- Work is done partially outdoors. Must be comfortable in all weather conditions.
- Airline operations experience is preferred.
- Previous leadership experience is preferred.