Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Practice Development Specialist - Colorado
at Merz USA
*The territory for this role also includes Oklahoma and Arkansas.
The Practice Development Specialist (PDS) will be responsible for initial and/or advanced Clinical and Marketing installation and training, plus all practice development related activities for the Merz Devices and device portfolio consumable products. PDS will be responsible for driving patient acquisition and increase procedures within a practice in order to increase disposable sales within assigned territory. All information will be communicated in a compliant and ethical manner. PDS will also be responsible for upselling other elements of the full portfolio, including skin care, during trainings, installations and practice development meetings.
- Develop a working territory business plan that includes account segmentation, forecasting, marketing and sales execution strategies.
- Provide clinical training related to new customer start up as well as advanced training on Ultherapy and Cellfina in order to improve clinical outcomes.
- Train practice staff how to sell the Ultherapy and Cellfina procedure to potential patients through role playing and “see one, do one, teach one” technique.
- Conduct marketing installation on Merz Aesthetic Devices.
- Train practice management personnel on available tools and resources.
- Provide patient consultation coaching.
- Assist practice in planning their Ultherapy and Cellfina promotional program; provide hands on executional assistance in adapting and implementing promotional tactics.
- Provide on-hand assistance with special practice promotional events.
- Develop an individual account business plan to drive procedure growth and treatment pull through.
- Manage territory budget.
- Notifies Merz Aesthetic Device quality department regarding error codes and submits field incident reports as required.
- Collaborates with DTM and Merz Customer Solutions to ensure timely response to device installation request.
- Assist in identifying, assisting, and coordinating local per diem clinical educators to ensure effective coverage at all times.
- Collaborates with TM for cross selling and support opportunities.
- BS/BA degree is required; preferably within clinical health care or business.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in aesthetics in either a Clinical, Marketing or blended role is required.
- At least two years’ experience training others in clinical administration of aesthetic/pharmaceutical products is required.
- Direct creation of tools, processes and programs designed to drive patient volume at an owner-operated business level is required.
- Extensive healthcare customer (physicians, nurses, practice specialists) experience a must: partnerships, collaboration and influence; experience in aesthetics a plus.
- Aesthetic background, plastic surgery, or dermatology experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated high level of Clinical and Business Acumen.
- Ability to understand and explain economic value as well as clinical performance comparison.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to forge strong relationships with clients and utilize client relationships to increase device utilization and portfolio penetration.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Willing to travel 100% of the time within specified territory.