Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
WEST REGIONAL VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES in West (Remote - Heavy Travel) at Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation
at Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation is the nation’s largest manufacturer of metal roofing and building systems with 21 locations across America. As a result of recent growth and an expanded market segment strategy focus, we have a new Sales Leadership position open in our West region.
This position is responsible for leadership, management, and development of sales team members to achieve sales targets that meet company objectives. This role requires an understanding of the building materials market and customer channels to develop strategic sales plans designed to meet organizational goals for sales growth and customer satisfaction.
The West Regional Vice President of Sales leads our Light Gauge (farm, agriculture, residential, and light commercial) Territory Sales Managers in multiple markets. Each Territory Sales Manager drives sales back to our West region manufacturing plants in:
- Denver, CO
- Fontana, CA
- Woodland, CA
- Anchorage, AK
- Seattle, WA
- Spokane, WA
Extensive travel is required.
Let us tell you about the responsibilities and expectations of this role to ensure we are the right fit for each other.
You’ll be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Directing and coordinating regional sales functions with specific focus on growing our presence in distribution and retail segments.
- Driving company growth by providing and exhibiting leadership and direction in support of Metals Sales management strategies.
- Developing annual sales plans, ensuring alignment with organizational strategies and objectives.
- Achieving established sales, margin, and volume goals for the region.
- Training, developing, and motivating the West sales team to carry out sales goals and initiatives.
- Establishing pricing strategy and policies for the region ion partnership corporate guidelines.
- Directing implementation and execution of sales policies and practices, short and long-range goals and objectives.
- Working closely with the West Regional VP of Operations and ensuring sales team members maintain clear, consistent, and regular communication with the respective plant’s General Manager.
- Recommending sales strategies for improvement based on market trends, industry trends, budgets, and competitor analysis.
- Assisting the West Regional VP of Operations in the annual budget setting and goal development processes.
- Maintaining clear and proactive communication with direct reports, other sales teams, the operations organization, and the corporate and executive teams.