Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior Mortgage Auditor
at MetaSource, LLC
- 20-Aug-2019 to 19-Oct-2019 (MST)
- Mortgage Services - Denver
- Denver, CO, USA
- Full Time
Junior Mortgage Auditor
MetaSource is seeking a dynamic detail-oriented employee to join its Mortgage Service team.
What does a Junior Mortgage Auditor Do?
This position requires the ability to review loans with an eye for detail in order to validate the accuracy of the loan information and ensuring that Agency/Investor guidelines have been met. Auditors are expected to review multiple files containing numerous loan documents and conditions while working with numerous lenders to perfect a loan for purchase by the end investor.
- Perform a thorough review of the loan file, determine any discrepancies throughout the loan documents and accurately report discrepancies in a client-ready fashion
- Analyze all income types including; self-employed, personal and business tax returns
- Accurately complete checklists, answering all questions completely
- Maintains current knowledge regarding underwriting, process, and regulatory changes and agency guidelines as they relate to the quality control audit function
- Possess exemplary customer service with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of guidelines for FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, and USDA
- Ability to work both in a team-oriented environment as well as an individually
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational, auditing, and analytical skills
- Demonstrate ability to independently problem-solve with minimal supervision
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years mortgage processing experience
What do we offer?
- Competitive Pay
- Ongoing Training
- Casual Dress
- Great Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- 100% Company-paid Basic Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program and Wellness Program
At MetaSource, we believe in practicing a culture of best-in-class performance, employee involvement, and continual improvement. We achieve this culture as we live by our five Guiding Principles: Personal Responsibility, Shared Vision, Mutual Respect, Openness, and Integrity. We are committed to fostering growth and learning in the workplace and recognizing individuals and their contributions. We believe our team members are our number one assets and are dedicated to their care and growth. Come join the MetaSource team!
To apply for a job go to http://metasource.applicantpro.com/jobs/
For details on MetaSource, like our history and company culture; check out our website at www.metasource.com. You may also go to our Facebook page and be sure to LIKE us!
Employment is contingent upon completing and passing a background check and drug test. MetaSource is an equal opportunity employer.