Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Intelligence Data Analyst
at Metron, Incorporated
- Job ID
- Job Location: City
- Job Location: State/Province
This position will Serve as a lead data links analyst in a Navy organization providing support that ensures data links remain active during exercise and operational environment. Participate in exercise development and execution, including advising on exercise objectives, tactical scenarios, and tactical data link architecture. Candidates must also possess a demonstrated ability to operate shifting priorities, adapt to a fast-paced environment, and deliver under pressure. This position is located on a client site and may require on-call SME support to a 24x7 military operations team.
- Perform systems engineering to include research and development, to recommend the integration, installation, and training for sustainment and enhancement of existing data link architecture and network design to support emerging capabilities, advanced programs missions, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) (traditional and nontraditional) integration.
- Identify the datalink architecture and network design parameters needed to connect the various operational units within the Joint Data Network (JDN).
- Provide Datalink hardware/software management and maintenance. Interact with maintenance personnel to trouble shoot deficiencies and coordinate a resolution to the issue.
- Support and System Administration support to configure, update and manage all servers and systems with configuration control updates for all applications supported with Government authorization
- Provide system administration; operation, configuration management and provide training on installed Data Link Hosts to include Air Defense System Integrator (ADSI), National Tactical Data Manager (NTDM), Link Monitoring and Management Tool (LMMT), peripheral systems, and associated cryptographic equipment
- Understanding of spectrum deconfliction, messages standards, and platform capabilities and limitations
- Perform analysis of multi-TDL architecture performance and institute changes based on observations.
- Represent customer at the joint and combined interoperability working groups.
- Have knowledge on Cross Domain Solutions; their networks and interfaces and hardware and software and knowledgeable on the ICD 503 Risk Management Framework process
- Have experience in the AFTTP 3-1 process and cycles, Joint publications and the DCR process, activities and test and evaluation reporting formats.
Qualifications and Skills
- To qualify for a Mid-Level JICO: Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of data link experience, or, specialized training and 8 years specialized datalink experience, or equivalent academic/intelligence analysis experience.
- To qualify for a Senior-Level Targeteer: Bachelor or master's degree with 10+ years of of data link experience or, specialized training and 15+ years of data link experience, or, equivalent intelligence/academic coursework. Credentialed subject matter expert or recognized specialist in relevant field.
- Knowledge of the following data link systems: Link 16, Link 22, JREAP A/C, MADL, CEC, CDLMS, LMMT, MIDS, JRE, CMN4, and NMT
- Must be familiar with: National Tactical Data Manager (NTDM), Multi-Source Correlation System (MSCS) Multi-TDL Display System (MTDS), Joint Range Extension (JRE), Multi-Source Correlator Tracker (MSCT) and Force XXI Battle Command, Brigade and Below (FBCB2), Trusted Manager II, Radiant Mercury, and other applicable cross domain solutions and associated data networks, hardware and software.
Required Qualifications and Certifications
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with CI Poly (or agreement to take poly when requested)
- Joint Interface Control Officer Certification
Position Location: Denver, CO
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Metron takes affirmative action in support of its policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor