Milender White Construction Co
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Colorado Area Superintendent
at Milender White Construction Co
|Title:||Colorado Area Superintendent|
Milender White is an award-winning general contractor providing comprehensive pre-construction and construction management services.
Milender White actively pursues, trains and retains exceptionally talented individuals who can support company growth as we continue to win coveted projects. We seek those who desire to perform at high levels on an individual and team basis. The Area Superintendent manages and coordinates all aspects of smaller construction projects (under $8m), or assigned area(s) within a larger ($8m - $20m) construction project. Working under the guidance of the Project or General Superintendent, participates in communications with owners, architects, designers, and sub-contractors with regards to project cost, staffing, quality and scheduling.
What Milender White expects from an Area Superintendent:
- Responsibility for coordination of a designated project to include safety, project scheduling, quality control and staffing
- Ensure compliance with Milender White safety requirements for all stakeholders, to support and achieve zero injuries, incidents or accidents
- Hold subcontractors accountable to established schedules.
- Measure and report on projected vs. actual baseline schedule throughout project
- Responsible for overall Quality Control on the project (in conjunction with Project Superintendent)
- Effectively communicate project changes and their implementation
- Maintain a clean and safe physical environment
- Financial monitoring and reporting responsibilities, in conjunction with the Project Manager.
- Management reporting of labor and supervision costs
- Coach, mentor and lead project personnel in matters of construction practices and techniques
- 5+ years of experience managing commercial construction projects with scheduling, quality, safety and field experience
What an Area Superintendent can expect from Milender White
- Employer-paid health and vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) employer match
- Cell phone reimbursement
- A company vehicle, or reimbursement
- A generous paid time off plan
- Employer paid Long-Term Disability benefit
- Employer paid life and AD&D benefits
- Bonus program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Benefits
To learn more and to apply, visit us at https://www.milenderwhite.com/careers
Milender White is an EEO / AA employer, and maintains a drug and alcohol-free environment. A drug or alcohol test will be part of the pre-employment screening process.