Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Data Analyst (entry-level)
MIRACORP Inc., is a veteran, women-owned firm specializing in federal government contract services. One of our competitive advantages is that we provide services to our customers with a standard of excellence that is unmatched. MIRACORP believes our employees are the cornerstone for our success.
We are seeking an entry-level Business Data Analyst to work at our federal customer site in Lakewood, CO and to join our collaborative, innovative, customer-centric culture. If you have basic knowledge in technical fields including but not limited to finance, accounting, information technology, research and analysis, or other program support fields, then please read on!
Specific tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Works in support of the general management and business operation of a particular program, department, or office.
- Provides data analysis and research for specific projects.
- Supports managers and a variety of tasks and projects to meet deadlines.
- Continuously exercises discretion and independent judgment on the analysis, planning, and/or implementation of important program initiatives.
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience. Equivalent experience includes:
- 4+ years’ experience supporting program data analysis activities with no related degree; OR
- 2+ years’ experience supporting program data analysis activities with related Associate’s Degree; OR
- No experience with a related BA or BS degree.
- Specializes in administrative tasks and data analysis in one or more of the following areas: tax; finance; accounting; budgeting; auditing; quality control; research; legal and regulatory compliance; administration, and other similar management and operational activities.
- Superior customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Ability to take the initiative and use independent judgment.
- Has a Public Trust Clearance
Why Consider This Opportunity:
- Great benefit package with benefits that start on date of hire.
- 401 (k) employer match, with 100% immediate vesting.
- Work environment where you have a lot of independence.
- Ability to work with a purpose and make an impact.
- Work with a Manager and peers that are passionate about customers.
- Work for an employer where core values are not just written on paper but lived.
MIRACORP is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!