MISTRAS Group, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MISTRAS Group, inc.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 9b0d63d7-49da-4499-9f7b-79ed54f11027
- Remove and dispose of old insulation
- Understand and interpret P&IDs
- Review blueprints and specifications to determine the amount and type of insulation needed
- Measure and cut insulation to fit into walls and around piping
- Secure insulation with staples, tape, screws or bands
- Use air compressors to spray foam insulation
- Install metal and plastic barriers to protect insulation from moisture
- Asbestos abatement preferred or willingness to obtain certification
- Clean up and abate ACM(asbestos containing material)
- Surface preparation for inspection
- Apply coating per specification prior to installing insulation
- Cover, seal or finish insulated surfaces
- Fit, wrap or attach insulating materials to pipes, vessels, tanks and other oil infrastructure
- Various removal and replacement of insulation for inspection
- Corrosion under insulation
- 2 years experience
- Knowledge of blasting and coating methods
- SPRAT/IRATA training or willingness to be SPRAT/IRATA trained to perform work from suspended rigging
- NCCER preferred but not required
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
- Ability to frequently lift and carry 100 pounds
- Working in plant and/or shop areas around production machinery with extreme noise levels.
- Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection.
- May be at more than one job site on a daily basis and must be able to tolerate changes in climate.
- May be required to travel out of town on a periodic basis.
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer